My school district is working on a Student Learning Plan.  This would be
similar to an Individual Education Plan (IEP) but would be for all students.
We see some of our students falling between the cracks and not getting what
they need.  We have Individual Graduation Plans (IGP) for high school
students but what we're looking for is a plan that would follow students all
the way from PreK - graduation. To make it even more complicated, we would
like for it to be electronic so that teachers could access it from a server
at any time (less confidential information).  If your district has such a
plan, on paper or electronic), would you contact me please?

                Technology makes things possible
                     People make things happen
                Diane Culbertson
                Curriculum/Technology Resource Teacher
                Jennie Rogers Elementary School
                Danville, KY  40422
                (859) 936-8568 Ext. 3020 (lab) 8568 (office)
                dculbert@danville.k12.ky.us