Hi Netters

I mentioned in a previous message that another listserv to which I
subscribe (Tourbus) had been advising folks to wait a bit to upgrade
Windows XP with the SP2 (Service Pack 2) upgrade. Today (November 18th)
the letter arrived with the "how to" instructions on doing this. If you
wait a day or so for the letter to hit the archives...you can read
Patrick Crispen's step-by-step guide to installing this package. Go to:

http://www.tourbus.com/

Click on    ARCHIVES    either in the left hand column or towards the
bottom of the page.

Then click on    VIEW ARCHIVES from year 2004

scroll down to 11/18/2004 and you'll have it...but you need to wait a
day or two until it gets into the archives.

Good luck! I'm waiting until my guru son comes home for Thanksgiving to
do it;-)

<http://www.tourbus.com/ARCH2004.HTM>

--
Jody Newman