Suzanne Rusnak <rsj@BBNP.COM> on Thursday, November 18, 2004 at 7:59 PM
+0000 wrote:
>Hi to all:
>A reading teacher in my elementary school setting is trying to remember =
>the title of a book she needs to read to a group.  This is what she told =
>me about the story: "Mrs. ________ is the title of the book and it is =
>about a lady who lost her memory.  A little girl goes around collecting =
>things to give the older lady that will help her get her memory back =
>(jog her memory)."  Does this sound familiar to anyone?  She would like =
>to know by Friday if possible and I don't have any idea.  Thanks for =
>your help.
>Suzanne Rusnak, media coordinator
>Winstead Elementary School
>Wilson, NC

This sounds rather like your book, although it is a small boy, not girl,
who does the gathering:

Wilfred Gordon MacDonald Partridge, Mem Fox and Julie Vivas
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0916291049/ref=ase_dhspecialservice/104-2695298-5419942?v=glance&s=books

Deb Tong, Library Assistant
Columbus Academy, Columbus, OH
deborah_tong@columbusacademy.org