Karen et al:
I'd be happy to!
Would love to see what others consider "the best."
In fact, for those who wouldn't have the time/energy/inclination,
we could accept all nominations, and not necessarily require
that all who wanted to participate list 100 books,
but whatever number they like.
Might be a good idea to set an outside date for entries,
and also (gulp!) for the "HIT."
Any suggestions?
--Betty Rendino, Librarian
Jericho Elem Sch