My principals passed the information on this organization on to me, but in reading
it, it
sounds like a sales scam. Have any of you actually ordered these items, and what
did you get?

The "organization" is the Literacy Empowerment Foundation which they say is a
non-profit.
They offer a matching "grant" for whatever you spend with them up to $8000. You are
basically
buying a grab-bag of books, because they won't tell you the titles. Books come in
sets
w/multiple copies of each title, and if you return them, you pay the shipping, have
to return
the whole set, and they also say something kind of vague about "refund/credit" and
returned
books being considered a "book donation" to the company, which makes me think you
are not
getting your money back.

Gayle Hodur
District Librarian