From: oztl_net-bounces@listserv.csu.edu.au
[mailto:oztl_net-bounces@listserv.csu.edu.au]On Behalf Of Cherie Sherley
Sent: Tuesday, 12 October 2004 5:00 PM
To: OZTL Listserve
Subject: [OZTL_NET] International School Library Day

Looking for a way to celebrate International School Library Day? Why not
join in the Email Around the World project by sending your email address and
the name of your school to me, Cherie Sherley, at csher12@eq.edu.au. I will
add you to the Online Discussion list for ISLD at EDNA.

This project began in 2000 and many teachers have found the emails a good
research resource for their classes. This year we are sending information
about the industries in our local area. For example Mackay, Australia is a
center for the sugar and coal industries and has a growing tourism industry.
Messages from past years can be viewed at http://www.iasl-slo.org/isld.html
and http://www.slaq.org.au/Highlights/archives.htm

If you would just like to send a friendly message that's fine too!

Looking forward to hearing from old friends and new!

Please forward the following message to anyone who may be interested.

Regards Cherie

Cherie Sherley
Teacher Librarian
Mackay North State Primary School (QLD)