Hi all --
=20
I have a problem, we are a middle school that subscribed to Thrasher =
magazine.  We just got our first issue and evn though I am liberal with =
my ordering, this mag is totally inappropriate for our students.  Lots =
of language, inappropriate pictures, etc.  The age recommendation was 13 =
and up so I assumed (there is the problem) it would be appropriate.  =
Could you give me another choice that would be good for skateboarding?
=20
Thanks,
Stacy Reisdorf
SLMS