If anyone is interested in trying out the Google GMail beta email I have
a bunch of free invitations. While this is a free email service, at this
time, because it is in beta, you cannot simply sign up you have to have
an invitation to sign up.

I was interested to see how it worked. There was some publicity about
the mail being scanned and keyword ads placed. There is 1000 megabyles
of free storage. The model is built a bit differently, you search for
old email not put it in folders. Email is threaded so you can follow a
conversation. You can read more at gmail.google.com. If you would like
to try it email me and I will respond with an invitation. I have a dozen
in my mailbox this morning. I have noticed that I do not get any spam at
all in this email.

amirian@gmail.com

Susan Amirian
Assistant professor, Media communications & technology
East Stroudsburg University, PA
samirian@po-box.esu.edu