For Halloween, I would like to dress up as the Library Dragon.  Does anyone
know of a place to purchase such a costume or even the dragon fly fabric for
the dress?  Does something like this even exist?  I'd appreciate any help
you might be able to give!  Please respond to me directly at:
ckolenet@hotmail.com.

Thanks,
Carol Kolenet
Green Hills School,