From: School Library Media & Network Communications
[mailto:LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU] On Behalf Of Nancy and Jim Supler
Sent: September 24, 2004 1:57 PM
To: LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: Canadian School Librarian Listservs

I deleted in error the inquiry I received about a Canadian school =
librarians
listserv so I am answering to the group rather than to the
inquiring individual.   There is none as far as I know.  The CSLA
(Canadian School Librarians Association has recently merged with the =
ATLC
(Association for School Librarians in Canada) to form the CASL (Canadian
Association of School Librarians).  The new CASL is a division of the =
CLA
(Canadian Library Association).  Now they have both a web site and a
listserv. I am sure Canadian librarians who belong to LM_NET have more =
and
better information on a possible Canadian school librarians listserv. =
Nancy
Brown Supler, Librarian Retired Nine Mile Creek, Cornwall, PEI Canada =
and
Dunbarton, Bristow VA USA Always at <jbsnbs@erols.com>

To change your LM_NET status, e-mail to: listserv@listserv.syr.edu In =
the
message write EITHER: 1) SIGNOFF LM_NET  2) SET LM_NET NOMAIL
3) SET LM_NET MAIL  4) SET LM_NET DIGEST  * Allow for confirmation. =
LM_NET
Help & Information: http://www.eduref.org/lm_net/