I am in the process of working
collaboratively with my science teachers during the implementation of a
science fair
research plan (that students will carry out over the course of two months).
I have an AP
Teacher who wants to have her 10th, 11th and 12th grade students to
delineate their
research from online or print resources in which proven research-based data
has been
compiled (one in which supporting evidence has been provided to back up
claims that are
made). In other words, “GOOGLE” and “YAHOO” type of search tools are off
limits. What
are some of the best resources out there (print or online, subscription or
otherwise)
given this objective? Of course Georgia's GALILEO science databases are a
good start,
as well as Nettrekker.  I just wondered what else existed out there as an
alternative.

Jerol King, LMS
Booker T. Washington HS
Atlanta, GA  30318