I, too, have had the sore arm/mouse use problem. For years I have been using
a splint at night that I got at Walgreen's.  I also go to a chiropractor who
has a "Pro-Adjuster" machine that "attacks" carpal tunnel symptons.  Both of
these have helped a lot.  I also have sat with ice on my wrist while
watching TV at night.  But, the thing that seems to have really helped me
the most is---Don't Laught at me-- the copper/magnet bracelet my husband
gave me for my birthday in August.  He got it at Wal-Mart for $5.  Since I
have been wearing it, my wrist has not hurt at all.  And, I've been back at
school for six weeks (already???) using the computer just like I've always
done.  I'm not ready to say the bracelet is the difference, because it seems
like snake oil to me.  But, neither am I ready to not wear it.  I haven't
felt the need to use ice since I've had the bracelet.  And, while I still
use the splint and go to the chiropractor, I used ice with them before.  So,
for some of you who have a lot of pain, it might be worth $5 to try a
bracelet.  The only problem is that now I use a lot of soap getting the
green off my wrist!  But, the color doesn't hurt, and neither does my wrist.

Janet Perry, Librarian
Cerro Gordo CUSD 100, Cerro Gordo, IL
perrybros@hotmail.com