Greetings,

Here is another question regarding inventory.  I am a part time librarian and
work with a full time person.

We will do inventory without a doubt, but when is my question.  Our last full
day with the students is June 20.  They have a 1/2 day on the 21.  In the
past, the SLMS has closed the library the first or second week in June.  This
does not go over well with the teachers or administration.  When do you think
would be the best time for inventory?  We use Mandarin M3.  I welcome your
suggestions.

TIA
Rose Ann Heilemann, SLMS
Errick Road Elementary School