We have a new social worker this year and she has really tried to do a
lot with the students by reading books to them. We didn't have a lot of
the subjects that she wanted books for and I'd like to have them
available for her next year. If you have any books on the following
subjects that you think would be useful with students in grades K-3
please let me know.

Feelings
Friendship
Social skills