There has been some discussion (recent magazine / journal articles,
some library blogs) about why titles such as _Unfit for command: swift
boat veterans speak out against John Kerry_, _The Reptilian Agenda_,
_State Origin: The Evidence of the Laboratory Birth of AIDS_ or books
about Intelligent Design or Bessler's Wheel, or Pogue's carburetor don't
get reviewed by regular review sources.

If your selection policy cites a specific list of required review
sources, it would be very easy to have a built-in bias. What range of
POV do our collections cover in history, can we really provide for all
the interests of our fiction readers?

--
Robert Eiffert, Librarian
Pacific MS