The answer is now YES with Tiger. When you go to Print, click Copies
and Pages and go down to Safari. There is now an option to "Print
webpage information in headers and footers". I don't think there is any
opportunity to customize and I haven't actually seen it work yet, but
it appears that this is a major improvement!

I can hardly wait for my copy to arrive tomorrow! (I have a friend who
got lucky and his was shipped early!)

Barb Engvall
=^..^=

Teacher-Librarian