Hello again, Netters:

Two days ago, I was notified by my Central Office that they are willing to fund one
or two online information databases for the coming year.  Unfortunately, the
paperwork has to be in by tomorrow.  I've already submitted an order for Facts on
File's Science Online, but am now trying to decide on a good general reference
database suitable for a high school library serving grades 9-12.   My choice is
ProQuest Platinum, but anything over $1500 has to put out on bid and I don't want
to do that.  Can anyone out there recommend a really good database that has a
subscription rate of less than $1500 a year?  Thanks so much for your help.

Marian Royal
Librarian
Socorro High School
Socorro, NM