While reading these posts, I've been thinking the same thing as Iris
Collins--add Shonda Brisco and Barbara Braxton to the list!  I've
learned more about making my library work for kids from their detailed
posts than all those other "big" names combined!  I've also learned a
lot from Mary Ludwick.

Even more so I agree with Nancy Dickinson--LM_NETers are the best
coffeeshop pals in the world.  I can't always "visit" every day, but not
a week goes by that I'm not "with you" once or twice a week.  I
certainly spend more time with LM_NETers than with the librarians in my
school district.  I've garnered many practical tips that made what I
learned in library school so much more meaningful and usable.  I'm on
other listservs, but this one is by far my favorite!

I do appreciate having that coffeeshop list in order to find
publications to add to my professional library at home.  I can see I'll
be doing lots more reading in the coming months!!

Barbara Paciotti, SLMIS
Barbara Bush MS, Irving TX
barupa@swbell.net