Wow!  I've had out-of-state visitors all weekend and have just gotten the chance to
check email!  Me?  At the CoffeeShop??

Like Barbara Braxton, I'd like to thank everyone for inviting me --- I am honored,
but I feel so unworthy to be among the "great ones!"   (My husband even recognizes
some of your names now!!  In fact, I mentioned a vacation "one day" to Australia
and when he asked, "Why Australia?"-- I said, "So I could visit with Barbara
Braxton!!"

---I knew there was hope when he said, "Now, who is she?  I recognize that name!!")

I've learned from SO many of you!  I feel very honored to just being able to come
to the CoffeeShop (LM_NET) every day to learn. I've been "drinking from the
librarians' cup" for the last ten years and continue to gather great ideas, common
sense solutions, and "ah-ha!" moments when I log on!  At a time when I was a
one-person librarian serving a unique population (blind students), LM_NET became my
life-saving addiction---librarians who listened!  You were my mentors and my
"ideal" professionals---the ones that I wanted to be "like when I grew up!"  I
guess I've grown up......you have taught me much and for that I will be forever
thankful!

~Shonda

Shonda Brisco, MLIS
US / Technology Librarian