I have a 6-8 grade English teacher that would like her class to read one book per
nine weeks.  She is integrating English and Composition with the book.   I would
appreciate any ideas that you might have.  She is planning to have a classroom set
and will require the students to read everyday.  The books don't necessary have to
be AR, however, I am wanting to suggest some good books that boys and girls would
enjoy reading.

You can email me directly if you would like.  Thank you in advance for your
suggestions.

Lisa Clement, LMS
Grove School
2800 N. Bryan