Hi,
    We got new reading series and I want to secure many of the theme related
books.  I did compile bibliographies of the ones we do have in our collection.
 I have them listed by grade and theme.  I'm working on a consideration list
from one of the jobbers that I use.
    It took a while to acquire many of the suggested titles from the last
series.  I eventually got a grant, unexpectedly,  that helped.  Any suggestions?
Patricia S. Meehan
Librarian
Pittston Primary Library
Pittston, Pa