monitor up to 30 computers, our district uses Vision (formerly Altiris Vision).
www.altiris.com
You can view thumbnails (or large size) of all the computer screens in supervision
mode and it's an instructional tool as well when you use the demo mode.  Our labs
and libraries all have, and it seems to work pretty well. Teacher has ability to
blank student screens quickly when needed and take control of all or some.
Lots of other components that I don't use much, including highlighting tools (so
teacher can point to or circle important info), snapshot capability (to print out
just what was going on with computer where Janie wasn't exactly on task), space for
student to respond to teacher question, etc.

Sue Gooden
Librarian
Concord High School
Wilmington, DE