Hello everyone,
   Thanks to everyone who responded to my cheap book bin request.  I am
definitely going to try the Jim Trelease rain gutter idea that several of
you suggested.
    Now, I am the chair of an Education Day that our community does for a
group of 10th-11th
graders that are participating in our county's Youth Leadership Lawrence
program.  These are extremely bright kids, and I am going to have them for
approximately 2 hours.  Last year I did a presentation on job interview
skills, but would like to kick it up a notch this year.  Any suggestions for
fun activities in the library, preferably ones that would build leadership
skills?  I have thought of scavenger hunts or mysterys, but those are just
fun, not really leadership oriented. However, if any of you have scavenger
hunts or mysterys you've done in your library, please send them as well (for
other activities).  I will post a hit if there is interest.
Thanks in advance,
Miranda Ball
Director
Lawrence County Public Library