It seems cold to send a general update when so very many of you have responded
individually and sent your condolences.  We appreciate you more than you can know.

Claude's mom had rallied Friday evening and he was able to talk to her Saturday
afternoon.  It was at that time he cancelled his flight for Monday evening.  Even
with the yo-yoing of this past weekend, it was a surprise for the family when she
passed away Sunday morning.

We're at school now so Claude can print out his tickets for tonight's flight.  The
plans are that he leaves about 11:30 pm tonight and will arrive at Newark Tuesday
afternoon.  He will return on the 29th and arrive back in Nairbobi on Dec. 30th.
He's a bit torn about the timing.  He feels he needs to spend more time with his
father, especially, but worries about his family here. The kids and I will be fine
- we're in God's hands - and will make a special Christmas time when he comes back.

He is packed and ready to go and we'll be leaving school soon so that we can have
some family time before he leaves this evening.

God bless you all,
Donna and C and C and C