Hello to all -
        Jeffrey Schatzer (author of and star in the book The Bird in Santa's Beard)
visited our k-5 school last week.  His performances - k, 1,2 and then 3, 4 5 were
mesmorizing to students and staff as well. He shared his book, his beliefs about
Christmas and giving, answered lots of questions about Santa Clause and then
recited 'Twas the Night Before Christmas. He is delightful , highly energized,
loves what he does and very adept at handling kids who may not believe in Santa
anymore.
        We had the opportunity to sell his books through our local bookstore and
kids, moms, dads, teachers, who purchased books had them signed.  Mrs. Schatzer
took pictures of the event as well as individual photos for each signing.  These
photos will appear on his web site:
www.bigbellybooks.com. (He even signed tennis shoes for fifth graders!)  His book
is published thru www.mittenpress.com.
        Mr. Schatzer is based out of Midland, MI and makes appearances in the
midwest.  Just FYI and perhaps next year "Santa" can visit your school!  We were
very fortunate to have him visit here @ Glen Lake, MI!

Merry Christmas to all,
and to all a Good Night!

Sincerely,