Dear Wise Ones,

A fellow staff member has asked me to suggest a book she could purchase as a
gift for her mother and aunt who, after years of not speaking to one
another, have reconciled their differences and are visiting again. She says
she is looking for an adult level book that has reuniting sisters and/or
other family members finding peace after some divisive event. I'm thinking
books like Anne Tyler or Anne Rivers Siddons writes, but cannot think of any
titles myself. If anyone has some suggestions, I would be so grateful!
Please send your suggestions to me and I'll gladly post a hit if there is
interest.  TIA

Evie Kremyar, Teacher Librarian

Seton Catholic School

6923 Stow Road