From: Cindy Rogers [mailto:crogers@wisd.us]
Sent: Tuesday, February 08, 2005 5:41 PM
To: 'Jill Rodenbeck'
Subject: RE: [LM_NET] GEN: identify Holocaust book

Sounds like "The Final Journey" by Gudrun Pausewang.  The story takes place
from the time she leaves her home until she enters the showers, with the
majority of the time spent in the cattle car.

Cindy Rogers, Librarian
W.E.H.S.
Weslaco, TX
crogers@wisd.us

I'm looking for a particular YA book about the Holocaust. It focuses on a
Jewish girl who is transported with other Jews in cattle cars to a prison
camp where she is killed. It is a rather dark book. Does anyone know the
title?