Oh wise ones,
  I am having a problem with MS Word for Mac.  For some reason, when I am in
the
program, the menus at the top do not drop down.  Therefore, I cannot go to
File>print,
File>quit.  The Font menu will drop down, but all the options are grayed out.
the control
keys will still work to get things to print, my menus just will not drop down.
 What could I
have done to make this happen?  More importantly, how do I fix it?  Many
thanks in
advance.

Amy Self
School of Information Sciences