I am new to the list and I'm hoping that I can draw on the vast
knowledge of its subscribers to answer a question that has been bugging
me for a long time.

I am hoping to locate a video copy of a special that aired sometime
between 1999 and 2001. I don't know the title. It was on one of the
major networks and was about 2 hours long. It dealt with breaking down
barriers in schools between cliques and preventing bullying. It was
extremely touching. My whole family was crying at various points. :)

I believe that the kids were taken to some kind of camp, maybe for a
week. I remember at one point they were asked to align themselves
according to how they saw their "power" .........meaning "popular kids"
at the beginning, down to the "nerds". They might have been holding
rocks (?).

At another point they were in repelling gear up in the trees for a trust
exercise.

I know these are really fuzzy details and I apologize. This was a
wonderful video that I would like to add to my collection. I was going
to order the title after it aired, but it was priced for a school
district to purchase. I think it was over $100. (I don't remember the
company that produced it, but the name didn't seem like they would
produce school materials on a general basis.)

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

Sincerely,
Sarah

ssindela@umich.edu
MLIS Student

Electronic Mail is not secure, may not be read every day, and should not be used
for urgent or sensitive issues.