Thank you all for your suggestions. I am passing this list on to the requesting
patron. If the formatting doesn't translate well for you let me know and I can send
you a Word Doc or Excel file attachment.

    Author                              Title
Bedford, David          The Way I Love You
Berenstain, Stan                The Berenstain Bears' Funny Valentine
Bond, Felicia           Four Valentines in a Rain Storm
Carlson, Nancy L.               Louanne Pig in the Mysterious Valentine
Carter, David           Love Bugs
Cazet, Denys            Minnie & Moo: Will You Be My Valentine
Gerver, Jane E          The Sweetest Valentines
Horton, Joan            I Brought My Rat For Show-&-Tell: & Other Funny School Poems
Hudson, Eleanor         The Best Things About Valentines
Hurd, Thacher           Little Mouse's Big Valentine
Joly, Fanny             Mr. Fine Porcupine
Kraus, Robert           Mouse in Love
Lewman, David           SpongeBob's Secret Valentine
London, Jonathan                Froggy*
Marzollo, Jean          Valentine Cats
Minarik, Else Holmelund Little Bear's Valentine
Modell, Frank           One Zillion Valentines
Rylant, Cynthia         If You'll Be My Valentine
Sphhn, Kate             Turtle & Snake's Valentine's Day
Spinelli, Eileen                Somebody Loves You, Mr. Hatch
Steer, Dugald           Snappy Little Hugs
Stephens, Monique Z     The Little Engine That Could: Valentine's Day Surprise
Thompson, Lauren                Mouse's First Valentine
Velthuijs, Max          Frog in Love
Worth, Bonnie           Hurray For Today! All About Holidays

Krist Obrist
Children's / Youth Services Librarian
Monmouth Public Library
kobrist@ci.monmouth.or.us