My apologies, I failed to include this great list I received.

Again, thanks to you all for sharing!!!!

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
  ** = a favorite of the kindergarteners

General Valentine books:
**Where is Nicky's Valentine? By Harriet Ziefert - a lift the flap
book
**Biscuit's Valentine Day by Alyssa Satin Capucilli
**The Great Valentine's Day Surprise by Suzy-Jane Tanner
What is Valentine's Day by Harriet Ziefert
**Little Mouse's Big Valentine by Thacher Hurd
Valentine Friends by Ann Schweninger
**Clifford, We Love You!  By Norman Bridwell
Arthur's Valentine by Marc Brown
These 2 are more appropriate for elem ages:
Where's Cupic? By   Anthony Tallarico - a search and find book
Happy Valentine's Day, Sweet Baboo! By Charles Schulz

Books about Love:
**I Love You Because You're You by Liza Baker (has some rhyme, but
easily
signed)
I Love Your, Good Night by Jon Buller
I'll Always Love You by Paeony Lewis
Owly by Mike Thaler (my personal favorite)
**How Do I Love You? By P.K. Hallinan
Guess How much I Love You by Sam McBratney
**Mama, Do you Love Me? By Barbara M. Joosse
The Kissing Hand by Audrey Penn (another of my favorites)
I Want to Say I Love You by Caralyn Buehner
Love You Forever by Robert Munsch

Valentine books involving school:
Our Valentine's Day Book by Jane Belk Moncure
My First Valentine's Day Book by Maria Bennett
A Valentine for Ms. Vanilla by Harriet Ziefert
Today is Valentine's Day by P.K. Hallinan
Jeanie's Valentines by Carrie Rarick (more appropriate for elem ages
dealing with a child who moves to a new school)

Krist Obrist
Children's / Youth Services Librarian
Monmouth Public Library
kobrist@ci.monmouth.or.us