Rena:
With Breathing Underwater being so successful, you might try Dreamland
by Sarah Dessen (it's the same topic from the girl's point of view).
These read in tandem really give a complete picture of an abusive
relationship.  It may be too much of a similar topic; however, you
could always use it as a "if you liked Breathing Underwater, you'll
like Dreamland.
Looks like you've got some great titles!  Good luck!
Ellen