Hi everyone:

Today I had students come to the library during lunch to play Trivial
Pursuit.
I used the Junior Edition, but it was pretty easy for them, and I didn't
have to
bother to give them the multiple choices.  The participants were  mostly from
grades 8-10, and this edition is rated for ages up to 12.

Does anyone have experience with another version of Trivial Pursuit that
would
not overwhelm them?  Trivial Pursuit 6 is rated ages 12 - up but  reviews at
Amazon indicate it's tough.  They gave alternate methods of play to  ease
things
up, one being the asker (that would be me in this case) determining the
likelihood
of the contestant being able to answer the question, choosing another card
(up
to three) and then stopping at the third and asking the question no matter
what.

Any suggestions for versions and/or rule modifications that you've  used
successfully would be much appreciated.
The kids are excited when they know the answers and I don't want  to stifle
their
enthusiasm with an impossible edition.

Meanwhile, I'll keep hoping that the Trivial Pursuit folks will create a
Teen/YA edition.

Thank you!
Steve

Steve  Patnode