I did have a few of these over a period of two or three years.  I  stopped
trying to keep them a year or so ago.  The reason? They got  stolen.  They are
also generally printed on that heavy white paper, and  those paperbacks don't
hold up as well as the newsprint paperbacks.   But...in the long run, that
didn't matter, as they would get stolen before they  could fall apart.  I know the
kids love them, and still ask for them, but I  tell them exactly why we don't
have them.

Wendy Stoll,  Librarian
Smyrna Elementary
Louisville,  KY