The following are the first lines of two poems that a 5th grade student
turned in as her work.  We think we have read them before but can't find
their source.  Is there anyone that recognizes them or can give me a
poetry plagerism website?

Jingle Bells
Candles lit and burning brightk with so many people to invite.
The smell of mother's homemade pie, and Christmas dinner my oh my

Gingerbread House
Oh, the wonderfull joys of building a gingerbred house,
the size would be perfect for even a mouse.
With gingerbread and candies, so much to pick
You must use icing to make it all stick.

thanks for any help

Betty Resch, Cherokee, Iowa
Retired librarian, but substituting
Middle School Level