Friends
  Is it possible to disable MS Messenger?
  School Board policy is that students are not to send
email or use MS Messenger during school hours.  But
I've been having trouble with students being in
Messenger anyway.
  If I go in as the machine administrator (for the
library lab computers), is there a way to shut off
Messenger so that students cannot use it during school
hours (or at all - wouldn't bother me if they couldn't
use it after school.)
  Thanks for you input, and have a great weekend.

=====
Diane Van Gorden, Librarian
Baker Middle School / High School
Baker, MT