This is my 1st post ever to a list-serv.  I am looking for  a website that
lists the concept of easy and picture books.  I've finished  part of 4 MAT
training for lesson plans that teach to all learning styles, and  one of the easy
ways to teach part of it is to tie it into something the student  already
knows.  A picture or easy book is a good way to do that.  All  help is appreciated.
Colleen Tew, LIS
Cameron Middle  School
Nashville, TN
colleen.tew@mnps.org
615-300-5964
I have posted the above message on behalf of Colleen, while she
re-subscribes. Please address all answers to Colleen. Thanks.

Diane R. Chen, LIS, Hickman Elem, Nashville, TN email:  dianerchen@comcast.net