If you applied for one of the Improving Literacy Through School Libraries grants,
the names of the school districts that were funded are appearing at this web site:

http://bcol02.ed.gov/CFAPPS/grantaward/search_date.cfm

Apparently they will be adding more names, because my school district,
Connellsville Area, Connellsville, PA, isn't mentioned yet, and we were notified
that our grant was successful. A person from the Dept. of Ed. called our federal
funds coordinator. They also sent an email to our local newspaper telling them of
the award.

If you applied and didn't get funded, don't give up. This was our third try.

Janice Albright, librarian
Connellsville Sr. High
201 Falcon Dr.
Connellsville, PA 15425