Hi all -

Having just been out for ALA, I'm hoping that some of you
wonderful librarians from the Windy City can help me with
a totally off-topic request.

A very good friend who lives in Wicker Park just got
engaged, and I would like to get her a manicure as a gift.
 I'm nervous about just googling places since the
cleanliness and quality varies so much.
I would appreciate any recommendations anyone has for a
wonderful, clean place (spa, maybe?). Near Wicker Park
would be great, but in the Loop is fine, too.  (She works
in Northfield if that helps, too.)

Thank you all SO much!!

Ann Chase
Director, Library/Media Center