I have had many requests for a copy of my calendar, which I would be happy to
share.  I think they turn out to be very cute and helpful.  I make it on
PrintShop 6, my favorite version, even though I have the newest version, this one
works best for me.
My problem...I don't know how to send it over the internet because I think
you would have to have PS6 on your computer to read it.  Any suggestions?  I
told the first 5 or 6 people who asked that I'd send them a B&W photocopy if
they'd send me an address, but so many have asked it would be easier to do it over
the internet.  Anybody got any ideas how I coud do this?

Jeanna Dennis, LMS
C.F. Hard Elementary
Bessemer, AL
simon827@aol.com