I am interested in teaching my Kindergarteners how to use 5-8 educational
CDs during the upcoming school year.   I plan to teach my class how to use
each, invite the parents in to the computer lab to work with their child on
the laptop and then send the CD home with one family each night until all
have had the opportunity to participate.  Do you have any software
suggestions that would be appropriate?
Thank you for your responses.  I will be glad to send them back as a HIT if
there is interest in my doing that.

Pamela Hamilton
Kindergarten Teacher/Library Media Student
Blackstone Primary School
Blackstone, VA
phamilton53@hotmail.com