I notice Alice Yucht and others have already posted some good comments.**

"In some K-12 schools, information and technology literacy is integrated
and threaded throughout the curriculum.  One of my summer
responsibilities is to create a rubric
<http://www.thefreedictionary.com/rubric>  for each grade from K-12,
with the hope that students will graduate with a clear understanding of
what it means to be "information smart.""
" It's all debated but I have yet to find an updated Information
Literacy Rubric for K-12 Curriculum...hence my summer job."
 <http://www.schoollibraryjournal.com/blog/620000062/post/620000862.html>

I think there is some confusion between lesson planning and curriculum
myself.

There are also some good comments in interview with Doug Johnson in the
May archives.
I'm up to 74 blog feeds now, I guess one more won't hurt.

Robert Eiffert, Librarian  | beiffert@egreen.wednet.edu
Pacific MS Vancouver, WA | http://pac.egreen.wednet.edu/library
Librarian in the Middle blog  at www.beiffert.net | robert@beiffert.net