Dear Netters,

Please help!  I am currently updating a website I actually wrote about 3 1/2 years
ago in HTML 4 (raw code was required for the class).  I have changed ISPs AND had
to replace my hard drive since the last time I did this.  Everything was very
simple and looking beautiful except for one page.  The format of the page is
unordered bulleted lists and the type size and font are coming out all wrong.  I
did save the Notetab Lite pages to disk, including the style sheet, but for some
reason, the correct style is not showing up on the parts I changed.

I have a feeling the answer to this is very simple for one of you techie folks. Is
this going to take care of itself when it uploads?

TIA,

Cindy Denning
Once and future librarian
cynden744@myfam.com