I bought mine from Oriental trading .

www.oriental.com or www.orientaltrading.com

You don't indicate when you need them by, or how many you need...

2 dozen are $3.95 - item IN-3/414

  3 1/2" x 7 1/4" Mini Paper Lucky Money Bags. Each bag bears the
Chinese symbol for "congratulations". (2 dozen per unit)

  I think they have a promo right now, free shipping if you spend over
$60.  Several staff members often pool their OTC orders to take
advantage of the free shipping. I, for one, usually don't have a
problem spending $60 there, all by myself!!
  pool out OTC orders to get

On Mar 10, 2005, at 5:54 PM, Anthony C. Doyle wrote:

> I will be reading Ruby's Wish by Shirin yim Bridges to our special day
> class as part of the California Young Reader Medal program.  As a treat
> I would like to give each student a gift certificate for a candy bar at
> our student store in a "hung bao" (red good-luck envelope).  There are
> lot of places online that offer them but I am unfamiliar with them.
> Has
> anyone bought these on-line who recommend a reliable source (or a place
> to order them by phone)?
> --
> ----
> Tony Doyle, Librarian
> Livingston High School, Livingston, CA
> tdoyle@muhsd.k12.ca.us
> <Http://www.lhs.muhsd.k12.ca.us/library/index.htm>
> "You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture.  Just get
> people to stop reading them."-- Ray Bradbury

Suzanne Ng, Librarian
South Mountain Elem. School
South Orange, NJ 07079
email: sng@somsd.k12.nj.us