 I am working as an intern in a high school library.  A teacher came in recently
and asked us to suggest books that would be both interesting to the students, and
contain factual information as well; i.e.,books from which they could learn but are
good reading as well.  An example might be The Da Vinci Code, which contains facts
about art, architecture, museums; or Amistad, which has facts about slavery.
Please send your suggestions.  I would be glad to post a hit with the answers.
Thank you. Nora KozuchYA LibrarianQueens Library, NYenkay624@excite.com

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com