Melissa,
        It may sound facetious, but before you start physically
scanning books, take an anti-inflammatory of some sort (Aleve,
Advil, etc.)  Take again as recommended on the bottle.  If you
work all day, tipping books off the shelf, scanning, and moving
on, getting down on the floor, standing up on stools, etc. you
will be miserable the next day if you don't do a little
preemptive medicating!  The older I get (I've been a librarian
for 27 years) the more Advil I take during inventory.
Otherwise, just follow the procedures listed in the Follett
manual.  We love our Dolphins very much.  They make inventory
much less painful (metaphorically speaking).

Sandal

Sandal Stephenson, Head Librarian        BISD Library Coordinator
Bryan High School                                   Library
Processing Center
Bryan, TX 77802                                      Bryan, TX
77808
(979) 209-2470                                        (979)
209-7073
sms@bryanisd.org
sms@bryanisd.org