My original question is posted below.  I want to thank everyone who responded.  I
thought a few might be interested in the results.

I got at least 18 titles suggested.  Unfortunately most will not work because the
rabbit in the story either wears clothes or has ears that point up not down.  The
only title suggested where the rabbit's ears point down is "Velveteen Rabbit", but
he has a cloth body, not fur like mine (which I forgot to mention in my
description).   So, I'm still without a story for my rabbit, but thanks to everyone
anyway.

The stories suggested were:  Alice in Wonderland (7 votes), Velveteen Rabbit (4
votes),  Runaway Bunny (6 votes), Goodnight Moon (3 votes), Marshmallow (3 votes),
Pat the Bunny (2 votes), The Little Rabbit who Wanted Red Wings (3 votes), My
Friend Rabbit, White Rabbit's Color Book, Easter Bunny That Overslept, Bionic Bunny
Show, Who's in Rabbit's House, Skinny and Fats Best Friends, Good Job Oliver,
Jack's Rabbit, Flopear, Bunny My Love.  A couple others that I found on Amazon
were: If You Were My Bunny, To Rabbittown, and Mr. Rabbit and the Lovely Present.

It was an interesting adventure in locating stories about white rabbits--and there
are probably more out there---just like rabbits.

Thanks again,

Donna Nix
University of St. Thomas
Minneapolis, MN