These are books on writing, drawing and the history of manga – it is
important to check these carefully as some illustrations can be fairly
explicit.
Robot design techniques for beginners - An Instruction manual for manga
artists around the world
How to draw Manga
More how to draw manga
How to draw anime & game characters
Manga: sixty years of Japanese comics (great book but a couple of
questionable pages)
Shoujo manga techniques : writing stories
So this is everything.  Hope you find it useful.

Diane Gallagher-Hayashi
Teacher-librarian
Stelly's School
SD63 (Saanich)
Saanichton, B.C.
Canada, V8M 1S8

Library Anecdote:
Patron: "I am looking for a globe of the earth."
Librarian: "We have a table-top model over here."
Patron: "No, that's not good enough. Don't you have a life-size?"
Librarian: (pause) "Yes, but it's in use right now."
From: Overdue Laughs (http://www.librarysupportstaff.com/libhumor.html)