Don't do too many things at once. You look like a crazy woman. (It should
say your) I didn't mean to rant. I just get so frustrated in the chain
stores. Their computers and staff can't find the books either. A friend
that worked with me then went to work in a Barnes and Noble. She almost
went crazy, because she could never find anything.

I meant to say I can't imagine organizing my library so I couldn't put my
hand on a book - or where it should be - immediately after looking it up in
the catalog. My first library was organized by AR levels when I got there.
I had no experience with AR but I knew my authors from working in the
bookstore. I couldn't find anything. So of course I moved the fiction into
alphabetical order. I spend a lot of time pulling books for classrooms and
I like to know where the book is supposed to be. I can't imagine having to
decide on a genre for all my fiction.

Dana Luettich
Librarian
Newport Elementary School