From: School Library Media & Network Communications
[mailto:LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU] On Behalf Of Alice Yucht
Sent: Monday, October 10, 2005 9:35 AM
To: LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: Re: [LM_NET] GEN: Perceptions and Tips From AASL (Please Share)

Go to http://www.noodletools.com/aasl  -- for the very first AASL
conference blog -- filled with reports from folks who were at the
conference!!

I started the blog because I thought that those who couldn't be at
conference should still be able to experience it vicariously.  Now
it's taken on a wonderful life of its own, with insightful summaries
and observations from a crew of volunteer bloggers who are sharing
what they've learned with the rest of us.
Mega-thanks to Damon Abilock of Noodletools, Inc. who generously
donated both server-space and (even more important) tech-support to
get this blog up and running... when TPTB at AASL headquarters
couldn't seem to figure out how and/or why to actually make it happen.

Alice Yucht
AASLblog Creator / Coordinator
Curmudgeon-at-large